Welcome to Cannabis Marketing and advertising Reside, All Puff. No Fluff.
Now is all about blogging. In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Why blogging is essential for cannabis organizations
- What you require to know to get began
- Blogging Greatest Practices
Verify it out!
When I began my very first weblog in 2001, it was strictly for enjoyable and permitted me to do two points I enjoy:
- inform stories about my perform/travel adventures
- Keep in touch with pal and household with out possessing to send emails to absolutely everyone (oh life just before social media was so enjoyable when it came to staying in touch)
More than the years, it was essential for me to keep up-to-date about blogging for my students and clientele. I’ve taken classes about blogging, researched it extensively to make a case for blogging at the university exactly where I worked, and ultimately, I teach blogging as aspect of my social media classes.
But sufficient about me. Let’s speak about why blogging is crtical for your cannabis business.
Blogging is nevertheless vital, and even much more so for cannabis organizations.
Look at these stats:
- B2B organizations that blogged 11+ occasions per month had virtually 3X much more site visitors than these blogging -1 occasions per month. (HubSpot, 2015)
- B2C organizations that blogged 11+ occasions per month got much more than 4X as quite a few leads than these that weblog only four-five occasions per month. (HubSpot, 2015) (Supply: https://www.hubspot.com/promoting-statistics)
- 47% of purchasers viewed three-five pieces of content material just before engaging with a sales rep. (Demand Gen Report, 2016)
- 94% of folks who share posts do so for the reason that they assume it may be useful to other folks
Blogging is essential for cannabis organizations
Right here are a handful of motives why:
- You Personal the platform, you personal the content material
- Make original content material that is new and necessary in the business
- Continue assisting to alter the perceptions about cannabis across the nation and the globe
- Enhance your search rankings on Google (due to the fact we cannot run paid advertisements on Google)
- Shoppers obtain from web pages that offered trusted facts and content material!
- No one particular can shut you down
What you require to get began
There are lots of tools out there that make blogging speedily grow to be intense and time-consuming, so we’re only going to concentrate on a handful of of them nowadays.
- Your business and web-site
- Clear objectives
- Realize your audience (build a client persona)
- Crucial subjects your audience is interested in – and there is a massive lack of actual content material to enable new cannabis consumers really feel comfy!
- Get started Writing
Blogging Greatest Practices for Your Cannabis Company
There are quite a few very best practices and strategies to use content material to develop your enterprise. Right here are a handful of essential strategies to get you began!
Create for your audience
Who are you writing for? Are you writing for a millennial who is a frequent smoker, or a child boomer seeking to attempt it for the very first time in decades? Create for them. Do not attempt to create for absolutely everyone, but create for them, you are speaking to actual folks
Who is your brand? What do you stand for? Why is your business in enterprise? What is your Why? Use these guiding principles to keep accurate to your business and your audience. Our consumers are sophisticated and they can sense insincerity, so stick to becoming actual. Life is as well quick to do something else.
Use Your Search engine marketing Cannabis Keywords and phrases
Create for your audience, but you want to make certain you are like Search engine marketing key phrases in your posts. Tools like Yoast (WordPress Plug-in), SEMRush and Answer the Public can enable you get began in acquiring the very best cannabis key phrases for your enterprise.
Use photos, videos, GIFs, podcasts, or what ever is simpler for you and fits your style. Often make certain you are making use of key phrases and describing your content material. Google does not scan videos so actual words are nevertheless essential to enhancing your search outcomes, client trust, and developing your enterprise!