Want to infuse your diet with the benefits of CBD? These 5 CBD recipes will make adding CBD to your system a tasty treat.
Put a wholesome twist on your favorite recipes by adding in your daily serving of CBD hemp oil for your own DIY CBD edibles. CBD is fast becoming the biggest wellness trend in the U.S. and worldwide, and people everywhere are looking for ways of add CBD to their diet each day. Here are just 5 easy ways to infuse your diet with CBD, but first, lets see what you need to start making CBD edibles.
What Do I Need to Make CBD Edibles?
Medical Marijuana Inc.’s Real Scientific Hemp Oil™ (RSHO™) and Dixie Botanicals® CBD tinctures and liquids blend pure hemp oil into medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil to provide the balancing properties of CBD in a versatile liquid form that can be mixed into almost any prepared food. Because our CBD tinctures and liquids are easy to pour and mix well with many foods and beverages, they are a natural choice for homemade CBD edibles.
You can also use RSHO™ CBD isolate as a way to infuse your food with CBD. As a flavorless powder, CBD isolate can be blended into your favorite meals without affecting the way they taste. Because CBD isolate is made by refining our hemp oil to a purity of more than 99%, it removes any concern over THC in your CBD edible.
Whether you choose to use CBD isolate or a CBD liquid to make your DIY CBD edibles, you can be confident in its quality when you purchase it from Medical Marijuana, Inc. All our CBD products are held to the strictest quality standards to ensure their integrity and their safety for you and your family.
5 Great CBD Recipes
- CBD Infused Easy Homemade Guacamole
Infuse wellness into everyone’s favorite game-time or late-night snack with this homemade CBD guacamole, which takes only 15-20 minutes to prepare. This recipe makes enough for 4 servings.
- 3 avocados, peeled plus pitted and mashed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, optional
- 3 teaspoons RSHO™ Liquid (¾ teaspoon per serving) as desired
- In a medium bowl, mash together the avocados, lime juice, RSHO™ Liquid, and salt.
- Mix in onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Recipe adapted from the one found here.
- CBD Infused Penne Rosa
For a healthier take on a popular comfort food, this penne rosa pasta dish is quick and easy to whip up on a weeknight. This recipe makes 6 servings, enough for the whole family.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 12 ounces whole wheat penne, cooked
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 teaspoons RSHO™ Liquid (¾ teaspoon per serving) as desired
- In a large skillet with lid, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
- Add in garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook until garlic softens – about 2 minutes.
- Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms start to release their water – about 5 minutes.
- Add in spinach and cover skillet. Let spinach wilt for 2 minutes.
- Remove lid and stir in the pasta sauce. Remove the skillet from the heat, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While the vegetable sauce mix cools, use a small bowl to mix RSHO™ Liquid into the Greek Yogurt. Stir thoroughly.
- Stir in Greek yogurt-CBD oil mix into the sauce, and then add the penne. Toss until pasta and vegetables are coated.
- Divide into pasta bowls and top with grated parmesan cheese before serving.
Original recipe found here.
- Blueberry Yogurt Parfait with CBD Infused Honey
The beauty of a fruit parfait is that it’s quick and easy to make, for a nutritious, CBD infused start to your day. This recipe is made with blueberries, but you can add or trade for your own personal favorite fruits. This recipe makes enough for 1 single serving.
- 6 ounces fresh blueberries
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup tablespoons granola
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon RSHO™ Liquid
- Use a double-boiler at low heat and gently blend honey with RSHO™ Liquid. Set aside.
- In a second small bowl, thoroughly mix Greek yogurt with salt and cinnamon.
- Add half of yogurt mix to the bottom of a drinking glass.
- Top yogurt layer with a layer of half (¼ cup) of the granola.
- Top granola layer with a layer of half (3 ounces) blueberries.
- Drizzle blueberries with half the CBD-infused honey.
- Repeat the four layers again – yogurt, granola, blueberries, and honey.
- Serve while still cold
- CBD Infused Lemonade Spritzer
Enjoy your daily CBD supplement on a warm day by infusing it into this warm-weather beverage classic. This recipe makes enough for 6 servings.
- 6-8 lemons
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 cups water
- 1 cup seltzer
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 6 teaspoons RSHO™ Liquid (¾ teaspoon per serving) or as desired
- In a small pan, heat 1-cup water and 1 cup sugar over medium heat. Stir regularly until the sugar is completely dissolved. Remove the pan from heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- Juice the lemons into a pitcher or other serving glass.
- Add remaining 4 cups of water, sugar mixture, and RSHO™ liquid to lemon juice. Stir thoroughly.
- To serve, muddle a few basil leaves in the bottom of a glass. Fill 3/4 way with lemonade, then fill rest of glass with seltzer water. Add a few mint leaves on top as garnish.
Recipe slightly adapted from one found here.
- CBD Infused From-Scratch Holiday Eggnog
With the holiday season around the corner, make your daily CBD supplement more festive by treating yourself to a foamy cup of virgin CBD infused eggnog. This recipe makes about 16 servings, ideal for serving at parties. Any leftovers can be stored in the fridge to enjoy this seasonal delight throughout a week.
- 8 eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg or cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoon RSHO™ Liquid per mug as desired
- Whisk together the egg yolks, sugar, and salt until smooth and light in color
- Add in the whole milk, whipping cream, nutmeg, and vanilla. Whisk further until smooth.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or using a hand mixer, whip the egg whites until soft peaks form – about four minutes.
- Fold the whipped egg whites into the cream mixture until smooth.
- Chill until cold, then serve with more freshly grated nutmeg on top. Add a single ¾ teaspoon serving of RSHO™ Liquid to each mug and stir. Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Find the original recipe here.
Use These 5 CBD Recipe Ideas to Jumpstart Your Creativity
There are literally dozens and dozens of possible recipes featuring CBD oil tinctures and liquids. Use these top recipes to stimulate your creative cooking juices. Keep in mind that it isn’t suggested that you cook with the oil, as doing so can diminish potency.
You can get RSHO™ Liquids in our Green, Blue, and Gold Labels, giving you the choice between our non-decarboxylated, decarboxylated, and filtered options. You can also opt for our zero-THC RSHO-X™. Available in 4 oz. bottles, RSHO™ Liquids provide 31 mg of CBD per serving.