Drug of Abuse Testing Services: Introduction
- Drug of abuse testing is the detection of one or more illegal and/or prescribed substances in the urine, blood, saliva, hair, or sweat. Testing detects substances not normally found in the body, with the exception of some hormones and steroids measured as part of sports testing.
- Drug of abuse testing services include detection of substances such as alcohol, amphetamine, cannabis, marijuana, cocaine, methadone, opiates, and barbiturates
Read Report Overview – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/drug-of-abuse-testing-services-market.html
Key Drivers of Global Drug of Abuse Testing Services Market
- Increasing abuse of prescription drugs is a major factor driving the global drug of abuse testing services market. Non-medical use of prescription drugs is becoming a major threat, especially with different pharmaceutical opioids being misused in different regions. Tramadol, an opioid painkiller, is extensively utilized for non-medical use in Africa. In North America, the non-medical use of pharmaceutical opioids is major concern.
- According to World Drug Report 2019, 35 million people worldwide suffer from drug use disorders, while only 1 in 7 person receives treatment
- Increase in number of drug-related deaths is also a major factor that is projected to propel the drug of abuse testing services market during the forecast period. For instance, according to World Drug Report 2019, in North America, more than 47,000 opioid overdose deaths recorded in the U.S., an increase of 13% from the previous year, and 4,000 opioid-related deaths in Canada, a 33% increase from 2016.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=79997
Cannabis Segment to be Highly Promising
- Based on drug type, the global drug of abuse testing services market can be segmented into alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, opioids, amphetamine, and others
- The cannabis segment accounted for a prominent share of the global drug of abuse testing services market in 2019. This segment is expected to dominate the drug of abuse testing services market due to an increase in cannabis abuse among people all over world. According to World Drug Report 2019, globally, more than 188 million people used cannabis in 2017.
- Amphetamine is second-most commonly used drug due to lower price and high availability of amphetamine
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Drug of Abuse Testing Services Market- https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=79997
North America to Dominate Global Drug of Abuse Testing Services Market
- In terms of region, the global drug of abuse testing services market can be categorized into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America dominated the global drug of abuse testing services market in 2019. It is expected to maintain its leading position during the forecast period. Dominance of the region can be attributed to an increase in illicit drug users in the region. For instance, according to World Drug Report 2019, in U.S. nearly 1 in 5 person aged 12 or older (19.4%) used an illicit drug in 2017.
Pre Book Drug of Abuse Testing Services Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=79997<ype=S
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a significantly high growth rate during the forecast period, owing to an increase in prevalence of drug abuse and a surge in the demand for drug of abuse testing services in emerging countries such as India and China.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Manufacturers Operating in Global Market
The global drug of abuse testing services market was highly fragmented in 2019.
Browse More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Speech Therapy Services Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/speech-therapy-services-market.html
Biopsy Punches Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/biopsy-punches-market.html
Blood Glucose Meters Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/blood-glucose-meters-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through ad hoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]