Power Funnels is a top sales funnel and PPC advertising agency in Vancouver that works with some of the largest brands in Cannabis, Finance, Entrepreneurship, IT and Real Estate.
$52,000 – $78,000 a year – Part-time, Permanent
We are searching for a part-time Google Ads Specialist with at least 6 years of experience in an agency capacity (or something relative).
**This candidate will start with part-time work but the hours will increase to full-time within 30 – 60 days (including an increase in the hourly rate dependant on your first monthly performance review.)**
**Why Work With Us?
- Starting $25 / hour – $40 / hour + Monthly CASH bonuses + commission (up to 30%) on converting current leads and up-selling current clients with our service packages
- Fully remote
- Part-Time Hours with (opportunity to proceed to full-time hours within 30 – 60 DAYS)
- Flexible Hours
- Work / Life Balance
- You will work with an extremely high-level team of consultants from all over North America.
- Company events and beer / wing nights (if local)
**Who You Are
- A GO GETTER who will get the job done no matter what
- A skilled strategist and project manager
- A leader who can direct, educate and inspire the team and clients
- Extremely organized, ahead of schedule and accountable
- Humble and willing to MANAGE and EXECUTE work
- A strong speaker and writer who can convey their message quickly and precisely
**Responsibilities & Duties
- Create, maintain, and optimize successful PPC campaigns to obtain results for clients using paid search: Develop implement, launch and monitor PPC campaigns.
- Management of client media-spend budgets, keyword list-management, and oversight of ad copy.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to provide keyword recommendations, audience targets, and measurement criteria.
- Perform competitive audits of paid search campaigns including for positioning, bids, and messaging tactics.
- Develop ad copy and lead ongoing optimization efforts and refreshes for campaign success.
- Manage ad budgets.
- Provide reporting and analytical data as to the effectiveness of each campaign.
- Identify performance targets, project milestones, and resource needs.
- Monitor the overall performance of paid search efforts and report key indicators.
- Track, report, and, analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Implement Google Tag Manager Scripts and Facebook Pixels to websites/landing pages.
- Setup Google Tag Manager with Google Analytics to measure goal conversions (i.e. phone, email tracking).
- Analyze and report on all relevant metrics, resulting in campaign improvement recommendations and implementations.
- Create scheduled reports.
**Qualifications & Skills
- 6+ years of hands-on SEM experience, primarily in paid search campaign management; agency-side preferred.
- An experienced Google AdWords PPC practitioner with a proven track record in Paid Search and Display bidding, optimization, and reporting.
- Experienced keyword researching, developing and managing Paid SEM campaigns.
- Experienced with all aspects of PPC, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Conversion Tracking.
- Experienced with Facebook Pixels a plus.
- Experienced with Search, Display, and Remarketing campaigns.
- Strong experience with ad copy development.
- Experience creating high converting landing pages a bonus (we use Unbounce).
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented. High levels of professionalism, work ethic, integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Self-starter and problem solver. Understands deadlines and prioritizing.
- Honest, reliable, and loyal (doing exactly what you say you will).
- Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Sheets, and documentation.
- Certifications in Google Analytics, AdWords & Bing Ads
- Certifications in Google Analytics & AdWords
- Ego-Less & professional
- Understands how to run successful PPC campaigns for the Cannabis industry
- Submit your resume + cover letter
- Send 2 reports of your best performing Adword campaigns
- Complete a test project (Only qualified candidates will receive this)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $52,000.00-$78,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Google Analytics: 6 years (Required)
- Google Search Console: 6 years (Preferred)
- Google Adwords: 6 years (Required)
- Digital Strategy: 6 years (Required)
- Yes, always
- Remote interview process