Cookies Retail is a preferred global retail partner of Cookies that will be opening and operating store across the US and beyond.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage Social Media content calendar and coordinate assets for all Cookies Retail locations
- Ensure images, videos and copy meet brand standards
- Provide ongoing training and feedback for in-store content creation
- Community management (DMs, posts, interacting with customers etc.)
- Monitor all pages for content
- Liaise with store and customer service team to manage customer queries
- Provide weekly reporting on follower growth, engagement and top content
- Monitor competitors and relevant social channels
- Contribute to team brainstorming for content initiatives
- Collaborate on the social influencer and partnership strategy to grow brand awareness
- Compile store review data on Weedmaps, Google, Yelp, etc. and update weekly reports
- Support and execute multiple new store opening events at any given time
- Monitor inventory and coordinate distribution of store marketing supplies
- Assist with vendor research, setup and payments
- Complete special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Passion for and knowledgeable about Cannabis
- Passion for Cookies Culture
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of social media management experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work and lead cross functional teams
- Travel, including overnight, will be required
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
- Must have excellent team building skills
- Thorough understanding of the Cannabis industry
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Consulting Skills
This person is not responsible for managing a team.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This position requires up to 25% travel. Very frequent travel outside of the local area and overnight. Some international travel may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)