Our team is growing fast! We are a high-energy, financially secure organization committed to raising the standards in our industry. We are offer the opportunity to accelerate your career path within the fastest growing industry in the nation. At Tryke Companies we put our people first. Associates are offered benefit programs that include medical and dental insurance, vision, paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
As a Dispensary Team Member you will welcome customers with an exceptional patient care mindset and assist with assessing their needs and providing guidance on product and pricing information. You are an ambassador for our company and represent the very best we offer.
We are open seven days a week and your schedule may include Saturday, Sunday, holidays, and alternate shifts. A working knowledge of marijuana products including glass, vapes, edibles. and papers a must.
– Welcome visitors and patients by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed.
– Accurately process payments from customers, issue receipts, refunds, credits, and, for cash customers, change.
– Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission; tabulates bills using calculators, cash registers, and optical price scanners.
– Operate a cash register and itemize and total purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items.
– Maintain a safe, clean, and professional working environment.
– Balance cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
– Verify credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license numbers; operates credit card authorization system.
– Establish, develop, and maintain relationships
with current and prospective customers to generate business for our products.
– Report for work on all assigned workdays and report on time with a positive attendance record.
– Be at least 21 years of age
– Must have a high school diploma or GED
– Must be able to obtain a Dispensary Agent Card
– Experience in retail and customer
Tryke Companies was organized by a hand-picked group of established industry professionals with a proven track record of success. From cultivation, to production, to distribution, the Tryke Team is led by industry pioneers determined to establish the Tryke brand as the undisputed standard in medical cannabis. We are currently seeking people who demonstrate the character, attitude, and skill-sets necessary to excel in a dynamic and challenging industry.