San Francisco-based merchant with 2 recognized and popular shops looks for a part-time Accounting Director to help with innovating aspects of a complicated accounting procedure, supervising monthly/annual closing of journals, and advanced monetary reporting for senior management. The project might cause a broadened, full-time position based upon efficiency and pandemic healing.
Certified candidates will have previous experience in the retail or hospitality market as a senior financing staff member and the following abilities:
- Specialist in QuickBooks consisting of custom-made report advancement
- Specialist in retail analytics and producing informative reports and control panel KPIs
- Specialist in Microsoft Excel
- Specialist in preparation of work documents for state and federal taxes and intermediary with outdoors Certified Public Accountant
- Specialist in intercompany deal reconciliations
- Specialist in drawing out details from external platforms consisting of POS, payroll, time & & presence, stock, product return tracking, CRM
- Advanced experience in company intelligence software application setup
- Advanced experience in monetary forecasts, capital and breakeven analysis
- Advanced composed and spoken interaction abilities
- Prospects with experience in property financing (in addition to retail or hospitality) will get top priority factor to consider.
This position can work from house and/or an Oakland workplace and works together with the CEO, COO and Financing Supervisor. Approximated hours weekly are 15-30.
* Advantages consist of 2 weeks of accumulated paid trip each year, medical, oral, vision, and life insurance coverage for full-time workers.
We happily support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you fulfill the requirements as an equity candidate at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please notify us in your cover letter for top priority processing.
We are a level playing field company. All certified candidates will get factor to consider for work without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, impairment, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or expression, age, nationwide origin, veteran status, hereditary details, union status and/or beliefs, or any other particular safeguarded by federal, state, or regional law.
Task Type: Part-time
Pay: $55.00– $65.00 per hour
COVID-19 factors to consider:
* PPE Offered (masks, deal with guards, gloves, sanitizer), sanitize frequently
* Daily Health Check-In
* Emergency Situation COVID Pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Needed)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Needed)
- Completely Remote
Common start time:
Common end time:
This Task Is:
- A task for which military knowledgeable prospects are motivated to use
- A “Sporting chance” task (you or the company follow Sporting chance employing practices when carrying out background checks)
- A task for which any ages, consisting of older task applicants, are motivated to use
Work From Another Location: