San Francisco-based merchant with 2 recognized and popular shops looks for a part-time Accounting Director to help with innovating components of a complicated accounting procedure, managing monthly/annual closing of journals, and advanced monetary reporting for senior management. The task might cause a broadened, full-time position based upon efficiency and pandemic healing.
Certified candidates will have previous experience in the retail or hospitality market as a senior financing staff member and the following abilities:
- Professional in QuickBooks consisting of custom-made report advancement
- Professional in retail analytics and producing informative reports and control panel KPIs
- Professional in Microsoft Excel
- Professional in preparation of work documents for state and federal taxes and intermediary with outdoors Certified Public Accountant
- Professional in intercompany deal reconciliations
- Professional in drawing out details from external platforms consisting of POS, payroll, time & & participation, stock, product return tracking, CRM
- Advanced experience in service intelligence software application setup
- Advanced experience in monetary forecasts, capital and breakeven analysis
- Advanced composed and spoken interaction abilities
- Prospects with experience in realty financing (in addition to retail or hospitality) will get concern factor to consider.
This position can work from house and/or an Oakland workplace and works together with the CEO, COO and Financing Supervisor. Approximated hours each week are 15-30.
* Advantages consist of 2 weeks of accumulated paid trip annually, medical, oral, vision, and life insurance coverage for full-time workers.
We happily support the San Francisco Equity Program. If you satisfy the requirements as an equity candidate at http://www.officeofcannabis.sfgov.org, please notify us in your cover letter for concern processing.
We are a level playing field company. All certified candidates will get factor to consider for work without regard to race, color, faith, special needs, sex, sexual preference, gender identity or expression, age, nationwide origin, veteran status, hereditary details, union status and/or beliefs, or any other particular secured by federal, state, or regional law.
Task Type: Part-time
Pay: $55.00– $65.00 per hour
COVID-19 factors to consider:
* PPE Supplied (masks, deal with guards, gloves, sanitizer), decontaminate routinely
* Daily Health Check-In
* Emergency Situation COVID Pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting: 5 years (Needed)
- Microsoft Excel: 5 years (Needed)
- Totally Remote
Common start time:
Common end time:
This Task Is:
- A task for which military skilled prospects are motivated to use
- A “Sporting chance” task (you or the company follow Sporting chance working with practices when carrying out background checks)
- A task for which any ages, consisting of older task candidates, are motivated to use
Work From Another Location: