Here at Plug, we are on an objective to transform the method individuals view, purchase, and sharecannabis To do that, we set out to offer the easiest and best method to lawfully buy cannabis items, in addition to a safe area to develop a neighborhood of savvy cannabis users.
We are looking for a Remote Creative Author & & Item Supervisor to join our group. We are a growing start-up in the cannabis market and require an item supervisor who can assist us produce and arrange customers’ virtual items and web shops. We are specifically searching for somebody who shares our enthusiasm and vision, is committed and driven, and is independent and takes effort. For this specific position, you need to be a top-level, smart, and funny author, in addition to extremely arranged and detail-oriented.
Because we are a little, nimble endeavor start-up, you will be presuming a significant quantity of obligation, though you will have the opportunity to be self-governing, in addition to ended up being an establishing member and make your mark on our business’s future. Not just that, however you will belong of a sandbox environment that is brand-new, amazing, and will reward you in concrete acknowledgment and distinct experience.
To be more particular, you will be accountable for making use of photo-editing platforms/software, SEO platforms, and WordPress to occupy customers’ online item archives with item information. You will likewise be accountable for composing distinct, intriguing, and SEO-driven item descriptions and article.
- Usage Photoshop, Compressor, and Geoimgr to modify item images
- Usage WordPress plugins (e.g. WooCommerce, WCFM Market, Elementor) to occupy item archives
- Ensure all order procedures run efficiently
- Compose SEO-driven (e.g. Google Adwords, Yoast SEO, Ubersuggest) material for items and article that are distinct, smart, and intriguing
- Perform various jobs required
- Previous experience or research study in item management, supply chain management, SEO/digital media, imaginative writing, or associated fields chosen
- Familiarity with image modifying and web advancement platforms chosen
- Strong management qualities (e.g. self-reliance, effort, industriousness)
- Remarkable composing capabilities
This task is an internship paid based upon variety of items published. At a rate of $0.50/ item and approximately about 300 products/store, payment will have to do with $150/store.
Task Type: Part-time
Pay: As Much As $1,000.00 each month
COVID-19 factors to consider:
This position is can be satisfied from another location and will not provide any undesirable direct exposure due to COVID-19.
- High school or equivalent (Needed)
- English (Needed)