DENVER, Dec. 18, 2020/ PRNewswire/– 2020 was a trademark year for cannabis: citizens in 5 states authorized legalization throughout the November elections and the total approval of cannabis thrived as a number of states considered the market necessary. As distant states want to the cannabis market as an option to looming budget plan shortages due to the pandemic, more market newbies are set to get in the complex market. The large disparities in how states control cannabis cement the services brought by Unity Rd. The knowledgeable cannabis franchisor with a roadmap to success is including a higher benefit for its franchise partners thanks to an approaching merger with a premium cannabis manufacturer and service assessment business.
Moms and dad business of the guiding franchise principle, ONE Cannabis Group (OCG Inc.), completed a merger arrangement with Product 9 Labs Corp. (OTCQX: INLB) (Product 9 Labs) today and prepares for closing on the merger in January 2021
” 2020 was everything about setting the phase for our future development,” stated Unity Rd. COO Mike Weinberger “While the international pandemic extended states’ motion on granting dispensary licenses, we have actually kept concentrated on looking for chances to reinforce our structure so we can rocket forward into 2021.”
The combined entity will be the very first nationwide vertically incorporated cannabis franchise business and produces considerable worth for Unity Rd. franchise partners throughout 2 essential locations:
– Relied On, Devoted Supply Chain: Product 9 Labs’ depth of lab-tested, superior items is an option to a typical obstacle most dispensaries deal with. Because cannabis items can not cross state lines, the Arizona– based brand name strategies to establish or partner with growing centers in states where Unity Rd. franchise partners open dispensaries.
– Dispensary License Applications & & Operations: Product 9 Labs Corp. owns and runs DispensaryPermits.com & & DispensaryTemplates.com, the leading online platforms forcannabis service applications and assessment. Their license application group has a tested performance history of winningcannabis licenses in more than a lots states and has actually opened a handful of dispensaries throughout the U.S.
Unity Rd. VP of Franchise Advancement Justin Livingston included, “Our chances are their strengths and vice versa. Mixing our 2 services together boosts our franchise offering and offers Unity Rd. franchise partners an even higher competitive benefit. Beyond a deep item brochure that covers leading rack cannabis pressures, separated cannabis vape items, and the finest focuses around, we’re getting years of experience in dispensary operations throughout a number of states. It’s an amazing time to be part of Unity Rd.”
Other highlights consist of:
– Teaching the Franchise Market About Cannabis: Performing as a bridge linking the 2 intricate worlds together, the dispensary franchise has actually been included in leading franchise market trade publications. Franchise Times Publication released “Unity Rd.’s race to win the weed service” in Might; the six-page cover story digs deep into the starting story of Unity Rd. and checks out the obstacles the group dealt with as it paved the course for franchising incannabis International Franchise Publication’s “High Times for Franchising?” is the leading post of a six-page spread that explores how the franchise design is playing a part in the green rush with interviews from franchise market veterans Weinberger and Livingston.
– Making Franchise Market Accolades: Business owner’s Startups publication highlighted Unity Rd. in its function on the “2020 Hottest Industries” that can weather unsure times. The dispensary franchise is the only marijuana principle to make the yearly list 2 years in a row. Unity Rd. likewise made a Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) Hall of Popularity award for impressive efficiency in 2020 and was called a leading 20 brand name to view by Franchise Dictionary publication
– Releasing Live Weekly Virtual Presentations and Q&A Sessions: Using another opportunity for potential dispensary owners to learn more about the franchise principle and newest updates throughout the nationwide cannabis landscape, Unity Rd. released weekly 15-minute live virtual discussions, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. Capture Unity Rd. employee every week on Wednesdays at 1 p.m. ET/ 11 a.m. MT Click on this link to sign-up for a discussion.
More details about the Unity Rd. franchise chance can be discovered at unityrd.com or by calling Tiarra Convento at [email protected] or 720-923-5262.
ABOUT UNITY RD.
Unity Rd. is bridging the 2 formerly detached worlds of cannabis and franchising. The market trendsetter is the very first to bring the cannabis dispensary franchise design to the United States– with duality of expertise in both markets to back it up. Developed from a cumulative 200 years in the legal cannabis market and franchising, the business assists excited operators get in the complex market with ease. The marijuana franchise leader provides its partners the understanding, resources, and continuous assistance required to compliantly and successfully run a dispensary. Introduced in 2018, Unity Rd. presently has more than 2 lots stores in advancement throughout numerous states. Just recently, it was called among the leading cannabis retail leaders in the country by MJBizDaily publication and among the “Finest Cannabis Business to Work For” in both the dispensary and growing classifications in Cannabis Service Times’ elite 2020 list. The business is likewise the very first cannabis service to make a Franchise Times Dealmakers award. To find out more, see unityrd.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Jayne Levy, Unity Rd. at [email protected]
SOURCE Unity Rd.