Daniel M Kavanaugh Certified Public Accountant Inc has actually remained in Pleasanton for over 34 years. We are searching for a Tax Manager/CPA with 7+ years of public accounting experience needed. Possible Collaboration ought to remain in vision of prospect
Responsibilities & & Credentials
– Prepare & & examine specific, collaboration, trust, and business income tax return, from start to complete.
– Certified Public Accountant level understanding of accounting and accounting. Determination to carry out numerous functions.
– Capability to take all jobs from start to complete with very little guidance from owner.
– Examine customer information and prepare accounting workpapers for income tax return preparation.
– Strong accounting, analytical, analytical, and exceptional verbal/written interaction abilities.
– Self-starter, extremely arranged, information oriented, and capability to work separately and as a group.
– Capability to multi-task and fulfill due dates in a hectic, time-sensitive environment.
– Cannabis market understanding is a plus.
– Important and imaginative believing a must.
– Experience with QuickBooks, Lacerte and Microsoft Workplace applications.
Task Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00– $100,000.00 annually
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Certified Public Accountant: 7 years (Needed)
- Certified Public Accountant License (Needed)
- One area
- Waiting duration might use
- Just full-time workers qualified
Work From Another Location:
COVID-19 Safety measure( s):
- Remote interview procedure
- Individual protective devices supplied or needed
- Sterilizing, sanitizing, or cleansing treatments in location